This regulation applies to the Via Maria Theresia edition 7.0, August 22, 2020, organized by the Tăşuleasa Social.
Dear athletes, we also want to bring you some insight into your entry / validation at the Marathon Via-Maria-Theresia Marathon, August 22, 2020, 7.0.
As a result, the athletes who register and do not validate their registration within the 10 calendar days granted, their registration will be deleted. It will only be possible to enroll after this stage once with validation in due time.
Via Maria Theresia Marathon is an outdoor competition with mountain character. The marathon route (42 km) this year will have its starting point at the former Sulfur Mining Exploration in Suceava County, being a medium difficulty race. The half marathon route is of moderate difficulty, and the ultramarathon route requires experience in such competitions with a length of about 81 km and a cumulative positive difference of about 5,000 m and overlapping part of the Maria Theresia thematic trails. The trekking trail is an easy trekking course on the thematic path and is intended for families with children, marathon viewers, beginners in mountain sports and nature lovers, the hikers are accompanied by guides.
Enrollment period is from 1.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Enrollment in VMT is done by completing the on-line form in the sign-up section. Because we have a limited number of places, we will stop signing up once these places are filled.
You will have 10 days to validate your registration, once you fill the registration form. Validation will be done by paying the fee through card or transferred to VMT account RO13BTRLRONCRT0025410804, account owner Asociația Tășuleasa Social.
The amounts are:
– Half Marathon and Hiking fee is 90* lei
– Marathon fee is 120* lei
– Ultramarathon fee is 170* lei
– Hiking fee is 70 lei
* for these races a fee is perceived for visiting the Călimani National Park The fee its charged by its administration, and each participant will receive a voucher that can be used for a week.
All competitors enrolled in the ultra marathon must have completed at least one mountain marathon before the start of the competition on August 22, 2020. All participants will score by specifying the category in which they will take part: marathon, half marathon or ultramarathon. Places are limited, so hurry up!
The home pack includes:
– contest number
– electronic timer
– an energizing gel / stick
Stop / Retire:
The organizer reserves the right to stop a participant in the following cases:
– he / she has been injured after the start, and his condition prevents him / her from continuing the race;
– overrun of the interim deadline;
– exceptional situations;
* Any participant who can no longer / no longer want to continue the race, for whatever reason, must immediately inform the organizers at the start, checkpoints, arrival or calling emergency numbers that are marked on the map.
Penalties / Disqualification:
- discarding consumed products and / or other garbage is completely forbidden, the areas will be strictly monitored by volunteers / referees;
- lack of an item of mandatory equipment;
- missing a control point;
- non-compliance with competition rules;
- unsportsmanlike behavior towards other participants, officials, the public, other people;
- modifying or changing the contest numbers;
Competitors must fit in the following times:
- maximum 5 hours for half marathon
- maximum 9 hours for marathon
- maximum of 18 hours for ultramarathon, with a intermediate check at Șaua Negoiu check point, which must be reached in maximum 10 hours from the start of the race.
Changing the route by the organizers or canceling the race:
Organizer Tăşuleasa Social reserves the right to modify the VMT schedule and / or route if the weather does not allow the contest to be held safely for participants (for example lightning storm) or in other special cases. Also in exceptional situations, the sporting event can be canceled with the prior notice of the enrolled.
The organizers reserve the right to prohibit the registration and participation in the competition of athletes who have been found positive by the National Anti Doping Agency or any other accredited anti-doping institution and then sanctioned, even if they have terminated the suspension period. Athletes who have received financial rewards and will be positively traced and then suspended by any accredited anti-doping institution within the next six months after the end of the race will have to return the prizes offered for the result obtained. We are looking for solutions that we can also introduce anti-doping tests to be carried out by accredited institutions.